Secure web portal
Benefits include convenient, safe access
- Single sign-on – One log-in and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the added convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After log-in, you'll find a landing page just for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they're posted.
- Better tracking – Know immediately the status of each claim submission and PA request.
- Auto-Auths – Depending on the auth type and service location, it's possible to get an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information to analyze, track and improve services and processes.
Register for secure web portal
- All providers must register for the provider web portal prior to use by completing and submitting our web portal registration. See our provider web portal navigation guide to learn more about the provider web portal.
- If you have already registered, you can access the portal.
If you have questions, call Provider Relations at 1-855-232-3596.
Member Care information
Helping you care for your patients
Instantly connect to your patients and their care teams with Member Care Information. This secure, online portal gives Aetna Better Health of New Jersey primary care providers advanced tools to assist with patient care. You get access to:
- A real-time listing of your patients
- Your patient’s clinical profiles
- Gaps in care for your patients
- Information on your practice
Register your patients
To have access to your patients’ records on Member Care Information, each needs to complete a member authorization form. Once registered, patients also have their own personal care portal, called My Care Information.
For more information, contact your Provider Services representative at 1-855-232-3596.