Secure web portal
Benefits include convenient, safe access
- Single sign-on – One log-in and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the added convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After log-in, you'll find a landing page just for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they're posted.
- Better tracking – Know immediately the status of each claim submission and PA request.
- Auto-Auths – Depending on the auth type and service location, it's possible to get an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information to analyze, track and improve services and processes.
Effective 1/19/2021 Aetna Better Health will begin using the Availity Provider Portal.
- Provider Portal Benefits as of 1/19/2021 include
- Payer Spaces
- CHC Claim Submission Link
- Contact Us & Messaging
- Claim Status Inquiry
- Grievance Submission
- Appeals Submission
- Grievance and Appeals Status
- Ambient (Business Intelligence Reporting)
- Clear Claim
- Provider Intake
- Dynamo (Case Management)
- Effective 2/4/2021 Availity will offer Prior Authorization
- Effective 4/29/2021 Availity will offer Eligibility & Benefits
- Effective 7/1/2021 Availity will offer
- Enhanced G&A tool
- Panel Roster
- Remit PDF
- Effective 9/30/21 Availity will offer its enhanced Remit Viewer
- If you are already registered in Availity, you will simply select Aetna Better Health from your list of payers to begin accessing the portal and all of the above features. (Mention Logging into Availity)
- If you are not registered, we recommend that you do so immediately.
- Click here to learn more about Availity Portal Registration
- Click here to register
- For registration assistance, please call Availity Client Services at 1-800-282-4548 between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm Eastern, Monday-Friday (excluding holidays)
- For access to the following features, you will need to use the Medicaid Web Portal until the effective date displayed above.
- Prior Auth
- Eligibility & Benefits
- Panel Roster
- Remit PDF
- Secure Provider Web Portal - Log in
- Provider Portal Registration Form
- Provider Portal Instructions
Member Care information
Helping you care for your patients
Instantly connect to your patients and their care teams with Member Care Information. This secure, online portal gives Aetna Better Health of New Jersey primary care providers advanced tools to assist with patient care. You get access to:
- A real-time listing of your patients
- Your patient’s clinical profiles
- Gaps in care for your patients
- Information on your practice
Register your patients
To have access to your patients’ records on Member Care Information, each needs to complete a member authorization form. Once registered, patients also have their own personal care portal, called My Care Information.
For more information, contact your Provider Services representative at 1-855-232-3596.